Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh Becca Baby!

There were 2 challenges in this custom press for a MUA member. 1) Becca eyeshadow in Suede, which is demi matte. I've never tried to crush/repress and never tried matte. 2) MAC Fairylite from the Hollidazzle collection in 2002. I never pressed pigments older than 2006. Turns out Becca was more amazingly well than expected and binds well with 91% isopropyl alcohol. But Fairylite didn't bind as well as I had hoped. It seemed a little dry compared to more recent pigments. In the end, the quad is gorgeous! Her testimonials, "It's lovely. The Becca does look gorgeous! Thanks so much and I look forward to swapping again." and "Awesome swap. My pressed e/s are gorgeous! I hope to swap again soon." - Victoria (Silver Springs, MD)


Becca Eyeshadow in Suede, MAC Fairylite, MAC Golder's Green, MAC Mauvement


Becca Eyeshadow in Suede, MAC Fairylite


Suede, Fairylite, Golder's Green, Mauvement


Golder's Green, Mauvement

No comments:

Post a Comment