Monday, May 11, 2009

Feel the Warmth

One of the Pressed Like Shadow customers purchased a very warm toned quad. Combined, it reminds me of Autumn fall leaves when they first change color. Speaking of color, this quad displays how similar Chocolate Brown and Goldstroke are in real life. Yet several people either puirchased or swapped for both colors together. Same brightness of brown except Chocolate has more reddish tones and Goldstroke is more muted.

Her testimonials: "Thank you so much, Heather! I received my quad yesterday and it is absolutely gorgeous. The texture of the pressed pigments is like a dream and the color payoff is fantastic! I'm soo happy with them." and "Heather is a model MUAer! Excellent communication, amazing pressed pigments and all in all, a perfect swap! I would definitely do it again and I highly recommend her pressed pigments." - Joan (Scarsdale, NY)


Chocolate Brown, Mega Rich, Circa Plum, Goldstroke


Circa Plum, Goldstroke


Chocolate Brown, Mega Rich, Circa Plum, Goldstroke (closed)


Chocolate Brown, Mega Rich


Professional black labels

No comments:

Post a Comment