Thursday, May 14, 2009

An Early Christmas

This sweet and friendly Pressed Like Shadow customer cannot stop staring at her pretty quads. A various collection of different colors, my favorites are Circa Plum, Deep Blue Green, and Vanilla. Softwash Grey is such an odd color. It's not so much a grey but really a purplish bluish grey. I haven't had the chance to try my own yet but will do soon.

Her testimonials, "your package is so gorgoeous... you wrapped everything so well. i felt like it's christmas", "i can't stop staring at your quads, i open, oh ahh. close . . feels like a little child with her first toy.", and "I received an amazing swap package from Heather, she's so considerate and a fun person to chat with :) Her package was wrapped beautifully, i felt like it was an early Christmas presents :D and she's such a sweetheart :)" - Evelyn (Cupertino, CA)


1st: Deep Blue Green, Tan, Rushmetal, Quickfrost. 2nd: Sunpepper, Vanilla, Softwash Grey, Circa Plum.


Deep Blue Green, Tan, Rushmetal, Quickfrost


Rushmetal, Quickfrost


Deep Blue Green, Tan


1st: Deep Blue Green, Tan, Rushmetal, Quickfrost. 2nd: Sunpepper, Vanilla, Softwash Grey, Circa Plum.


Sunpepper, Vanilla, Softwash Grey, Circa Plum


Softwash Grey, Circa Plum


Circa Plum


Professional black labels

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heather,

    I used to follow your website a while back when you were at heathalynne.com - this request might come off as weird, but I remember looking at a few of your wedding pictures and absolutely loving your hair! I was wondering if you had a few pictures of your hairstyle, as I am getting married on July 3rd and I'd like to recreate something like it.

    Please email me back at j.villavecer att gmail dot com - it'd be very much appreciated!

    Hope this didn't freak you out too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasmine! I emailed you a couple months ago and never heard back. Hope your wedding was a huge success! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete