Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Can I have another?

Ironically this lovely MUAer purchased a dupe quad from a previous custom. Although I didn't have Dark Soul at the time, only Tea Time. Sweet Sienna, Mauvement, and Vanilla are some of the top most pressed colors if you haven't noticed by now. Definite HG material!

Her testimonials, "Hi I got your BEAUTIFUL palette today. I love it a lot!!! ... Thank you for the token and there's a high chance that I will ask you for another swap in the near future." and "She is such gorgeous swapper and her item is PERFECT!!!!! Definitely will swap with her again." - Bonnie (Washington, DC)


Tea Time, Mauvement, Sweet Sienna, Vanilla


Sweet Sienna, Vanilla


Tea Time, Mauvement, Sweet Sienna, Vanilla (closed)


Tea Time, Mauvement


Professional black labels

No comments:

Post a Comment