Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Custom press x 6

This was another custom press for a sweet MUA/ST member and our 2nd swap. A couple like Deep Blue Green, Gold Mode, and Violet are my favorite colors out of this set. I would be happy to do another press for her in a heartbeat. Her testimonial: "...OMG that looks sooooooo gorgeous! I mean the colors looks so pretty pressed and they all just flow together. I swear it looks better then anything I ever bought!...", "it is sooooo beautiful! .... I love it so much.", and "Heather is one of the best swappers on MUA! Not only did she make me a beautiful palette that is to die for, she sent awesome extras and was great to talk to. ... Don't pass her up!" - Krystal (Pittsburgh, PA)


Deep Blue Green, Museum Bronze, Gold Stroke, Gold Mode


Palette closed: Deep Blue Green, Museum Bronze, Gold Stroke, Gold Mode


Professional Black Labels on the quad bottom


Palette open: Deep Blue Green, Museum Bronze, Gold Stroke, Gold Mode


Violet, White Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment