Thursday, March 26, 2009

My biggest project yet

This 15 Pro Pan was for a MUA/Specktra member. She provided the LE/HTF/PRO/DC pigments and created a dream palette. Most of these are HGs and I started lemming a few of them myself. Huge project and very time consuming, but VERY worth it. Not only is Naked a PITA to press, Naked isn't actually naked. She mixed it with another pigment and it came out darker than my own Naked. All others are true to jar in color. Her testimonial: "Heather did an awesome pressed pigment palette for me for our swap. It turned out beautifully (they look like regular MAC eyeshadows almost!)....." and "...your pressed pigments are so much better (the one I got in a swap was very powdery when I swiped it, but yours are much harder like actual e/s)...." - Lori (Washington)


Professional Black Labels on the palette cover


Melon, Coco, Naked (mixed by her, not actually Naked), Goldenaire, Milk, Tan


Subtle, Copperclast, Coco Beach, Tea Time


Deckchair, Vanilla, Coco, Naked, Milk, Tan


Jardin Aires, Cocomotion, Subtle, Copperclast, Coco Beach, Tea Time


Cocomotion, Apricot Pink, Copperclast, Melon, Tea Time, Goldenaire


The protective black foam layer I made that comes with each palette. Cut with a cutting board for perfection.


Knight Devine (a repress from a casuality she had)

No comments:

Post a Comment