Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Four PITAs

Not only did she request a custom pressed quad for 4 most wanted colors, all 4 are common PITAs! Majority who press Sweet Sienna and Mauvement fail due to color changes. Both tend to have a bluish cast after it's dried, some worse than others. Pinked Mauve tends to turn into a purplish color half the time. Sunpepper has a different mixing ratio due to it being a duochrome chunky pigment. They all have their little tricks to get them true to jar.

Her testimonials: "I got my package and I'm just in shock. You really are a pro. You would never know these were once loose pigments. Such quality work. Thank you also for the generous extras. I've been dying to try both the pigments you included." and "I was lucky enough to have Heather press some pigments for me, and was literally blown away when I received the finished product. Professional, quality job. you would never know these were once loose pigments..You rock Heather:)" - Allison (North Carolina)


Sunpepper, Mauvement, Sweet Sienna, Pinked Mauve


Sunpepper, Mauvement


Sweet Sienna, Pinked Mauve


Sunpepper, Mauvement, Sweet Sienna, Pinked Mauve (closed)


Professional black labels

No comments:

Post a Comment